Thursday, March 25, 2004

Ars Technica.

Okay, signed up for Ars Technica. It's kind of interesting that I've decided to subscribe to a couple of boards. I think I'll be committing more time to them as a result.

I also checked and found that the Morrowind4Kids site is up. I feel rather proud, although my part in making it happen was rather small -- I just contributed the setup fee for the hosting. I like the feeling of having supported a cool project, though.

In case you're wondering what MW4K is, it's a mod for Morrowind, which is one of my alltime favorite games.

Hmmm, feeling rather rambly today, so I think I'll take a stab at a list of my alltime favorite game, or at least those I can remember off the top of my head.

Not in order, because that would take too long...

Sam & Max: Freelance Police - Hit the Road
Fallout
Baldur's Gate
Diablo II
The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
Doom
Quake
Quake II
System Shock
System Shock 2