Thursday, January 22, 2009

Affiliating myself

Had an excellent meeting at work early this week and discovered Things From Another World (www.tfaw.com), which looks like a most excellent place to buy some of things I find fascinating. Yeah, I'm talking about comic books. 

Turns out they have an affiliate program, which is nice. I am not sure if they are targeting the long tail, which is where this tiny little self-indulgence belongs. Their process seems to assume that I own the domain where my site is located. Since I'm on Blogger, that is very much not the case. 

They do offer me an alternative method of demonstrating my ownership of this blog, though. I cam put this into a post:
Confirmation Code: GNDFMCN16321763

There you go, guys. Sign me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of that Web site.

Kevin said...

Neither had I, until I ran across it linked from Comixology, which I was introduced to by Dan Olson, fellow comic book geek.